Žabljak
Malo oblačno
19.4 °C
Pljevlja
Umjereno oblačno
15.8 °C
Herceg Novi
Umjereno oblačno
27.0 °C
Nikšić
Malo oblačno
22.4 °C
Cetinje
Umjereno oblačno
24.8 °C
Bar
Vedro
26.1 °C
Podgorica
Umjereno oblačno
28.3 °C
Ulcinj
Malo oblačno
27.8 °C
Kolašin
Malo oblačno
20.3 °C

We use cookies and google analytics tool to optimize the delivery of digital advertising to you. If you decline personalization of ads you will still see digital advertisements, but they will not be as relevant to you. We never collect sensitive information, and do not sell any of the data we collect. Under the GDPR regulations browser cookies are now considered sudo-anonymized personal data and since we use cookies to deliver relevant advertisements to you we would like to get your permission to do so.

I don't want my data to be used anymore for analytic purposes.

World

NEW ZEALAND SHOOTING 15. 03. 2019.   >>  14:46 0

NEW ZEALAND SHOOTING

49 Are Dead After 2 Mosques Are Hit

Forty-nine people were killed in shootings at two mosques in central Christchurch, New Zealand, on Friday, in a terrorist attack that Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern described as “an extraordinary and unprecedented act of violence.”

Officials said that one man in his late 20s had been charged with murder, and that two explosive devices were found attached to a vehicle that they had stopped.

 A Muslim leader in New Zealand said the attack was especially shocking as it took place around Friday Prayer. The police urged people to stay away from the mosques until further notice.

A gunman streamed a live video of the attack on Facebook, and he appeared to have posted a manifesto online.

Shots were fired at Al Noor Mosque on Deans Avenue in the center of the city and at Linwood Mosque, about three miles away, the police said.

The country’s police commissioner, Mike Bush, said in an evening news conference that 41 people had been killed at Al Noor Mosque and seven at Linwood Mosque, and that another victim had died at Christchurch Hospital.

David Meates, the chief executive of the Canterbury District Health Board, said that 48 people, including young children, were being treated for injuries at the hospital. He said the injuries included gunshot wounds and ranged from critical to minor.

The police said that four people, including three men and one woman, had been taken into custody. Prime Minister Scott Morrison of Australia said that one of them was Australian.

Komentari 0

ostavi komentar

Ostavi komentar

Pravila komentarisanja sadržaja Portala RTCG
Poštujući načelo demokratičnosti, kao i pravo građana da slobodno i kritički iznose mišljenje o pojavama, procesima, događajima i ličnostima, u cilju razvijanja kulture javnog dijaloga, na Portalu nijesu dozvoljeni komentari koji vrijeđaju dostojanstvo ličnosti ili sadrže prijetnje, govor mržnje, neprovjerene optužbe, kao i rasističke poruke. Nijesu dozvoljeni ni komentari kojima se narušava nacionalna, vjerska i rodna ravnopravnost ili podstiče mržnja prema LGBT populaciji. Neće biti objavljeni ni komentari pisani velikim slovima i obimni "copy/paste" sadrzaji knjiga i publikacija.Zadržavamo pravo kraćenja komentara.

Da biste komentarisali vijesti pod vašim imenom

Ulogujte se

Novo