Žabljak
Pretežno oblačno
16.4 °C
Pljevlja
Umjereno oblačno
24.5 °C
Herceg Novi
Pretežno vedro
25.0 °C
Nikšić
Pretežno oblačno
18.7 °C
Cetinje
Pretežno oblačno
20.7 °C
Bar
Malo oblačno
25.7 °C
Podgorica
Umjereno oblačno
25.1 °C
Ulcinj
Malo oblačno
25.9 °C
Kolašin
Pretežno oblačno
19.0 °C

We use cookies and google analytics tool to optimize the delivery of digital advertising to you. If you decline personalization of ads you will still see digital advertisements, but they will not be as relevant to you. We never collect sensitive information, and do not sell any of the data we collect. Under the GDPR regulations browser cookies are now considered sudo-anonymized personal data and since we use cookies to deliver relevant advertisements to you we would like to get your permission to do so.

I don't want my data to be used anymore for analytic purposes.

Montenegro

16. 07. 2020. 20:02   >>  20:04 0

AND OF PRIESTS ALSO

The trial of Joanikije postponed for September

The hearing of the main trial of the bishop of Budva-Niksic, Joanikije, and eight Serbian Orthodox Church priests, accused of violating health measures to prevent the spread of infectious diseases, has been postponed again. The next one is scheduled for September 4 at nine o'clock.

This is the decision of Judge Igor Djurickovic, after the proposal of the priests’ lawyer Sava Kostic to postpone the hearing due to the current coronavirus situation.

Kostic said earlier that the courtroom does not provide prescribed measures of physical distance, and that health should be taken into account in the current situation.
After the hearing was postponed, Kostic told reporters that the judge showed understanding and postponed the hearing to September 4, by which time the epidemiological situation should improve.
"I believe that the judge would have made such a decision without my proposal, because the president of the Supreme Court, Vesna Medenica, sent a letter to the presidents of the courts due to the worsening of the epidemiological situation," Kostic said.
The decision was expected so as not to create a new cluster in court.
"The virus does not choose. With this delay, nothing will be lost, but something could be gained, and that is to reduce the number of potentially infected, I believe that there will be no new cases due to this gathering, so I ask the citizens to disperse as soon as possible." Kostic said.

Komentari 0

ostavi komentar

Ostavi komentar

Pravila komentarisanja sadržaja Portala RTCG
Poštujući načelo demokratičnosti, kao i pravo građana da slobodno i kritički iznose mišljenje o pojavama, procesima, događajima i ličnostima, u cilju razvijanja kulture javnog dijaloga, na Portalu nijesu dozvoljeni komentari koji vrijeđaju dostojanstvo ličnosti ili sadrže prijetnje, govor mržnje, neprovjerene optužbe, kao i rasističke poruke. Nijesu dozvoljeni ni komentari kojima se narušava nacionalna, vjerska i rodna ravnopravnost ili podstiče mržnja prema LGBT populaciji. Neće biti objavljeni ni komentari pisani velikim slovima i obimni "copy/paste" sadrzaji knjiga i publikacija.Zadržavamo pravo kraćenja komentara.

Da biste komentarisali vijesti pod vašim imenom

Ulogujte se

Novo